Thursday 12 May 2011

court and counting

Something of a short day yesterday,as I had to go and sit in a courtroom and swear that yes,I recognised my husbands signature and yes, I did want a divorce-just in case I had made a mistake somehow when I filled in 20 sheets of paper all declaring I wanted to divorce the man! Anyhoo,I digress. Maths was Volume...thank you jediteacher2007 once again-I really should send that guy a fruit basket or something...and then Cai read the rest of horrible history's Measly Middle Ages before going to her Dads house. Not a scholastic high point yesterday,but still got a few hours of the official stuff in.Also,in further education related news,we finally got our reply from the LEA saying we are all good to go for the next six months before we have to check in again. It would be a year,but because the peanut has health problems with her guts,they need to check up on us every six months ?! Not entirely sure how that works,but fair enough...anyway...more from Peanut,Bean and Bandit later,when I shall attempt to get the hang of photobucket...(again)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment