Friday 6 November 2009

lovesongs and sortouts

Have decided that entire house bears striking resemblance to trash heap/junkyard. Have resolved to fix this,possibly with the aid of a flamethrower and or pyromaniac housemate. In a new newsflah, I got to watch a whole,entire show on tv,mostly uninterrupted. Moms reading this will know how rare this is,especially when there is a 10 year old,a 30 year old and a thirty two year old (latter two have mental age of 10)also in the house who have stuff they want to watch. Well,yesterday was MY turn to triumph,and we watched Bones :) I wanted to be an anthropologist for years,and a biological anthropologist is my idea of a perfect career.Bones is therefore the only show I have watched,from the pilot onwards,religiously.And I have to stop at this point to just say FOR GODS SAKE BOOTH,JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!! I really dont think I can take much more of the sexual tension thats been building over 4 series...Ive only felt that kind of tension once,with my current boyfriend,and we found out afterwards that EVERYONE at work felt the same way as I do watching Booth and Brennan dancing around each other. As such,while I have very little time for love songs in general,anyone in a situation like this could do worse than listen to Lifehouse's 'Hanging by a Moment'. Im not one for hearts swelling,tender whatchamacallits and general mushiness,but who hasnt at some point been standing inches away from someone they are ridiculously attracted to,and,having made a move is just waiting in agony to find out what the outcome will be.Its a case of 'Im either gonna get kissed or laughed at,but I cant back out now...'

No comments:

Post a Comment